Judge Roy Moore redux. Roy's accuser said "he locked the car doors and I couldn't get out" yada yada. She remembered his brown shoes but not the car. If you actually lived in the 60's and 70's you would remember how wide those 60s cars were. And they didn't have electric locks either. It made me think of the gal who said Trump lifted the armrest on their flight to cop a feel. Except those planes were shown not to have armrests that moved. Gloria Allred needs to dredge up some more bimbos.
It only gets worse the more they grasp and struggle. Lemme see… 4 guys and 2 gals in the early 70s, all underage and supposedly alcohol obtained somewhere. She remembers the boys' names but not the other girl. Wants FBI to investigate a non-federal "offense." Is it possible she's still seeking a female of appropriate age whose testimony could be purchased?
Subject: The truth about Christine Ford
Interesting to see what comes to light by the time we know it all.
COMMON SENSE: Now that Christine Blazey Ford has come forward, some interesting things about her are beginning to surface. Knowing this would happen, perhaps it's the real reason why Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) kept these allegations secret since July. Here is what we now know that we didn't just a few hours ago:
1) The brother of Christine Blazey Ford worked for Fusion GPS. Wow, what a coincidence.
2) Ford's lawyer is a big-time Democrat donor who was involved in the Clinton / Paula Jones case.
3) Christine Blazey Ford is a far left professor and an open-borders activist who has signed anti-Trump immigration letters.
4) She also deleted her social media accounts just before coming forward. I don't blame her for that, but what would her posts reveal?
5) An "online professor rating site" has numerous reviews by from her students. Some say that they think she's crazy, and they are actually scared by her behavior.
There will be much more to come—trust me on that.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Fwd: The truth about Christine Ford
Posted by none at Wednesday, September 19, 2018