I have not had any chicken this year
or any other fowl.
I have not had any red meat this year.
A few cans of fish only.
The smaller the fish the better.
Chicken is not a vegetable. !!!!
Fowl isCAFO fed GMO, drugs chemicals.
As is pork and most beef and dairy.
- Between 2009 and 2015, there were 5,760 reported foodborne outbreaks resulting in 100,939 illnesses, 5,699 hospitalizations and 145 deaths
- Chicken was responsible for the most outbreak-associated illnesses — 3,114 cases in all (12 percent),
- followed by pork and seeded vegetables, each responsible for 10 percent of illnesses
- Food testing through the years has shown that chicken is particularly prone to contamination with dangerous pathogens, including antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Raw chicken has become a notorious carrier of
- clostridium perfringens and
- listeria bacteria.
- Salmonella contamination is of particular concern, as multidrug-resistant salmonella has become prevalent
- According to predictions, 10 million people worldwide will die from antibiotic-resistant diseases by 2050 lest swift action is taken to curb resistance — and that necessitates the elimination of unnecessary agricultural use of antibiotics